"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said that it would not improve legal counsel for the poor and that the 20-day limit could allow someone to be released from jail improperly .
- These rescues focus on wildlife, including large snakes, alligators and other reptiles, that either live naturally or are improperly released into the nearby Everglades.
- In a six-month period in 1987-1988, an internal review by the Red Cross found that of the six million blood products collected and processed, more than 2,400 were improperly released.
- The council recommendations would then be sent back to the domestic side of the White House through the same chain of command, to protect any classified information from being improperly released.
- The letter also said the Metzenbaum staff improperly released to The Times private financial records of individuals and financial institutions in the case.
- He said there were questions about the "good faith of how the investigation was being conducted" and whether information provided by the city had been misused or improperly released.
- Mr. Narath twice raised the possibility that some information had been released improperly, but he declined to say how or give examples.
- "They all pled guilty and were improperly released due to an error."
- Following the reported positive drug test on his A sample, Landis suggested that the results had been improperly released by the UCI.
- Despite promised reforms from corrections officials, at least one other offender was improperly released after the Alves incident.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.