"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This single would be like no other she had released before.
- The police said the 31-year-old man had been released from a mental hospital the day before.
- It was originally intended to be released a week before, on the 6th of January.
- Although well received by fans and critics, it was a record that should have been released two years before.
- A proportion of these models have never been released before.
- The tracks were played live for years, but have never been released before.
- Despite being released months before, he once again linked up with United for the 2010/2011 season.
- The music video for the song had released the day before as premier on the internet.
- Some of the songs included on the album were released before.
- Four of the six tracks have never been released digitally before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.