"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both of which were released digitally a week later on 30 April.
- There were reports that the game could have been released digitally.
- It was released digitally on 29 March 2011, as their third overall single.
- It was digitally released as a single on October 16, 2012 by mau5trap.
- The single and its music video were released digitally on August 25.
- Four of the six tracks have never been released digitally before.
- The single was released digitally on August 28, along with a music video.
- The album was released digitally on the May 23, 2005.
- It was released digitally on 2 May 2008 as the album's first single.
- The song was later released digitally in October 10, 2012.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.