"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is therefore some risk that this energy can be released prematurely and suddenly, with significant effects.
- The book was prematurely released online in February 2011.
- Three of the four life rafts had been released prematurely and had drifted away.
- He was prematurely released and allowed to return to Estonia in 1945.
- Viiol was sentenced to two years and eight months of imprisonment, then released prematurely in February 2004.
- Swallow was prematurely released by the club because of an internal issue.
- Red blood cells can be released prematurely by a number of mechanisms.
- There is the risk that the resources allocated for the following year would be released prematurely.
- If released prematurely, the trout, not having enough energy to move, will sink to the bottom of the river and suffocate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.