"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also does not release inside a woman unless she is his wife.
- Finally she could release the flood of energy inside her!
- "I thought we were going to release it further inside the park," one officer said to the other.
- It was like I had clicked a switch that released something deep inside the man.
- His laughter was deep, hearty; it released something inside him.
- This time the pressure was released inside a small chamber made of thick bone.
- The effort released something inside me and cold air gushed into my lungs.
- So many stored-up emotions were being released inside him now.
- But it was one thing to release a population of virtual agents inside a computer's memory to solve a problem.
- He could hear the faint sound of locks releasing inside the frame.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.