"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Camp Hill courted controversy again weeks later, when it emerged an arsonist had been mistakenly released 29 months too early from the prison.
- Some inmates have escaped or been mistakenly released, including one who walked out last month while a rap video was being filmed.
- A prisoner in a Queens courthouse was mistakenly released yesterday after he posed as another prisoner, the police said yesterday.
- The transcript, released mistakenly by a court reporter, concludes at that point.
- In March 1994, Mr. Jones was mistakenly released from prison nearly two years too early.
- But a copy was mistakenly released with the names included.
- Late in the season, "Midway" was another episode that was mistakenly released by iTunes several days before its airdate.
- When the burglary sentence ended, he was mistakenly released.
- Ford executives discounted the slides as wrong and said they were mistakenly released for about 10 minutes.
- She was mistakenly released for five days in March 2008 due to an error made in calculating her parole before being rearrested.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.