"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A live album, Lysergic Ejaculations, was released after their break up in 1992.
- To date the game is released up to age 6 with age 7 currently under development, the release date is yet to be known.
- Reports are constantly released regarding topical issues and over 200 reports have been released up till now.
- The album was released in 1992, fourteen years after the band's second studio album and subsequent break up in 1978.
- He still had to release the safety interlocks on the phaser banks and power them up.
- Many of those released wound up on the streets and died.
- The full length CD was not released before the band's break up in the Spring of 2006.
- They formed in 1984, releasing four albums before splitting up in 1991.
- They formed in the late 1990s and released four albums before splitting up in 2007.
- Hughes had originally planned to release a solo album prior to Deep Purple splitting up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.