"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was released anonymously, but translated to Danish, German and English.
- Track 10 is from an anti-war flexi-single released anonymously in 1982.
- It was released anonymously in 1744, and detailed the life of Richard Savage, a London poet and friend of Johnson who had died in 1743.
- Their tangled history also included one single that was released anonymously under the name Chris St. John.
- In 1997 it was covered by Arjen Anthony Lucassen for his anonymously released album Strange Hobby.
- This kind of music is most often released anonymously to avoid embarrassment to the musicians or creative people behind the scenes who do not want their otherwise serious music industry careers tainted through association.
- Oakey (often with Neil Sutton) has written music for third parties which has been released anonymously or published uncredited.
- Arjen Anthony Lucassen released a version of "For No One" in his 1996 album Strange Hobby (released anonymously).
- Sheep Farming In The Falklands / Gotcha" (121984/3, 7" single, 1982, originally released anonymously as a flexi-disc)
- The memo, released anonymously, implied that the campaign would use the position and resources of her supposedly nonpartisan office.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.