"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the Government's patience was vindicated when the hostages were all released safely and reported they had not been mistreated.
- The baby was safely released without any injuries.
- He was released safely along with two Afghan colleagues on June 19, 2008.
- If it cannot be safely released it may join the museum as an "animal ambassador."
- They assess the offenders background and history to determine if he or she can be released safely back into the community.
- Lee was shot dead by police and the hostages were released safely.
- After hatching, the live birth count is recorded and then the young turtles are safely released to sea.
- "i told them, on behalf of the new khan, the second half would be paid the moment the pilot and his air machine were released safely."
- It took years, after the 1941 breakthrough, for researchers to satisfy themselves that patients who had been treated could be safely released into the outside world.
- After two weeks of negotiations, all captives were safely released.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.