"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two companies, however, said they would not release the software commercially before the end of 2008.
- It is her last commercially released song as of 2010.
- As of 2009 no commercially released game has shown this special effect.
- Despite being completed in 1993, it was never commercially released.
- It was first released commercially for sale to the public in 1982.
- The film was released commercially on 27 April 2007 and became highly successful.
- The first vintage to be commercially released was the 1952.
- To date, no other part of the special (or whole) has been commercially released.
- But hearing them again four years ago, when they were released commercially, he was pleased.
- Two live versions of the song have also been commercially released.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.