"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although released long before the digital era, it has sold 152,000 digital copies in the US.
- He was one of two promotional figures released long before the 2007 movie as a "protoform".
- Many of the inmates have been released long before completing their minimum prison sentences.
- However, Só was released not long after the start of the 2008 season.
- A 2-CD Gold compilation was also released not long after.
- Released long before it was finished, Minecraft has no in-game tutorial, no instruction pages and few explicit goals.
- A DVD of the concert was released not long after this album.
- However, Sweeny had only recently been a Union commander in the Civil War so he was released from custody not long after his arrest.
- It appears on some multi-game cartridges, which were released long after its arcade release.
- Amateur anglers have long released puny fish and kept their bigger cousins for display over the mantle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.