"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The software tools typically calculate biomechanical properties including individual muscle forces, joint forces and moments.
- This was the result of the Yankees bashing five homers in a game for the first time in three years, including back-to-back moments twice.
- "Super Bowl Top 10" (one hour) contained several lists of 10 items related to the game, including best coaches, best scoring drives, and most unusual moments.
- Indeed, in watching T. D.'s latest self-centered plans unfold, children may find parallel situations in their own lives, including humorous and discomforting moments.
- A youthful, passionate work, the Strauss poses some interesting hurdles for a violinist, including moments in which the player must seem on the brink of losing control.
- Since his childhood, various disruptive illnesses had plagued him, including moments of shortsightedness that left him nearly blind, migraine headaches, and violent indigestion.
- He recorded their every move, including personal moments sight-seeing, relaxing on the beach and reading reviews of their own shows on their journeys across the country.
- Others praised this episode overall, including moments outside the story of Coach's daughter.
- Silent prayer and worship, including moments of silence practiced during other group activities have been practiced by Quakers for more than 300 years.
- Everything or almost everything regarding the Convention was visible, including its crises and other moments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.