"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the crowning moment came at the end of the meal.
- For the Giants, a victory today would be the crowning moment in a season of splendid surprise.
- And now here he was, at the crowning moment of his life.
- In a way, it would be my crowning moment, to catch myself.
- And those three players, together one last time, would team up for their crowning moment.
- This was more than just the crowning moment of his career.
- This was supposed to be his crowning moment, but he'd been duped, made to look a fool.
- Every great artist has their crowning moment; their coming of age.
- This year's Million was a crowning moment for fans and leaders of Chicago racing.
- It was the crowning moment of a great playing career.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.