"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You'll have time to change your mind up to the final moment.
- Even in his final moment, the hard style was there.
- But in the final moments he had not been alone.
- I wanted to know how she spent her final moments.
- Sometimes the final moment of a great career is lost in shadows.
- In the final moment he must have been too eager.
- It was with all my will that, before the final moment, I forced him away.
- None of their games since then have gone down to the final moments.
- I don't remember much about the final moments of the tree's life.
- There was one final moment of silence and understanding between them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.