"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because the moment our man makes a wrong move, I'll take him out!
- Because the moment this is over, we'll hate each other.
- Because the moment we begin preparations for launch; the enemy will have destroyed us.
- I got only a glimpse, because the next moment I was flying across the room.
- But he didn't dare, because the moment he did, he'd fall asleep.
- "Because the moment he was in trouble, you dropped everything to run to his side."
- And there's plenty of time because the moment they return they'll all line up at the toilets.
- But there must have been someone up and moving around because the next moment he heard the whine of Tycho's gun.
- Because the moment the envelope is opened, you will cease being a nominee.
- "Because the moment that happens, we are going to have a real disaster on our hands here."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.