"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The leader put her head inside for a moment then turned suddenly and made a dash down the hill.
- Was that the moment at which to turn against the Man?
- Emily stared at the woman a moment then turned away.
- He stood for a moment, looking out across the valley, then turned back to her again.
- She ran off, and at the last moment turned to wave.
- She stood still, for a moment, calculating, then turned to me with decision.
- He felt that the clothes situation was practically in hand, and after a moment turned.
- Sam had one moment to turn and see what was coming, but not time enough to stop it.
- A few moments of this and they turned to the left again.
- He inspected it for a moment then turned to me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.