"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Stanhope unfortunately chose that moment to emerge from his room.
- Then he was beyond it, and in a moment emerged into light.
- She disappeared inside the ship, then emerged with a laser rifle a moment later.
- Several moments later two women and a gaggle of children emerged.
- I lowered my pistol in amazement, and the next moment another man emerged.
- My most encouraging moments came as our shore and water birds emerged after the storms.
- They followed it and moments later emerged on a corduroy road.
- Any moment a head might emerge at their backs.
- A moment or two later he emerged into a large open area.
- "The moment a new security technology emerges, the bad guys try to obsolete it," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.