"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Any time between the current moment and forever would have been much too soon to suit him.
- A conversation between the emotions, the moment and the music.
- I think we should really make an effort here to discriminate between the current moment and the general development.
- When Payne couldn't find anything going on between moments of performance, he cut.
- Without the sun and its shadows she had no way to measure the space between moments.
- Between the moment the will was signed and my locking it away in the safe.
- Between moments of dead silence in herself she shook with laughter.
- This gives stars something to do when they're killing time between moments under the spotlight.
- The two days between the present moment and the intellivore's attack had been extremely busy.
- In our lives, we make steady, categorical distinctions between the present moment and the past, as if the two could never meet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.