"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She thought for just a moment, then made up her mind.
- She thought for a moment, trying to process the information.
- I thought for a moment, as the position was very difficult.
- But after thinking for a moment, he was less certain.
- The man thought for a moment, and then turned to his friend.
- The young man thought for a moment but said nothing.
- I thought for a moment, but nothing more came to mind.
- Just think for a moment what we might be able to find out from him!
- He thought for a moment, although he'd worked out a plan in his mind on the way down.
- But I also want you to think for a moment about how far we have come.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.