"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A moment went by while the other considered his words.
- You can do nothing to stop me now, because this moment has already come and gone in your history.
- But the moment is not going to last very long.
- A long moment went by, and then he made her another little bow.
- The moment we ask any questions they'll think the British government is going to do just that, and it's not.
- Now, hours later, the moment of truth had come and gone.
- The moment may have come and gone in 1998, he said.
- A moment of reflection and he went to the phone.
- Then, as the last possible moment came and went, he decided it would be best not to tell them at all.
- Another moment of silence, then the new voice went on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.