"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His great moment is breaking the story of the cop killing.
- The next moment the sky was covered with black clouds and the storm broke.
- Kirk picked that moment to break into the private bout.
- A good story should make you laugh, and a moment later break your heart.
- He stopped for a moment, frowning, then suddenly broke into a big grin.
- The moment his head broke the surface again he looked around, seeing the white, terrified face of Nanci close to him.
- The moment the rain broke, it beat the vapors down.
- Then the moment broke and the two men went for the pistol.
- The next moment a savage oath broke from his lips.
- But a moment later the girl broke free, with a spasmodic effort.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.