"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every moment her light was growing fainter; and he knew that if it went out she would be no more.
- Those moments, while still rare, were growing more frequent.
- Slowly, feeling the moment grow within him, he said, 'The snow's gone; no-one will track us now that way.
- Every moment she hesitated, however, the battle grew more desperate.
- His smile answered hers, and as the moment grew long, she felt the need to abort the contact.
- But the moment to Stern grew more intimate than an embrace.
- But then, as the moment of introduction grew nearer, from across the country the people came.
- When a newly independent art paints its world in brilliant colors, then a moment of life has grown old.
- The moment grew longer and then the sign was turned off.
- She let a moment of silence grow between them, then finished, "So why don't you seem happy?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.