"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But nothing could really distract him at this supreme moment.
- I have only one thing,' he said, 'which weighs upon my mind at this supreme moment.
- There are certain supreme moments that cannot be adequately described.
- The play drew to a close, came to that supreme moment of horror.
- And then at last the supreme moment of my triumph arrived.
- And she realized this was the supreme moment of her life.
- For a supreme moment he forgot what it was to be sick.
- Death had changed me, then left, taking with it the memory of that supreme moment we all must face.
- Finals had been, in many ways, the supreme moment of his life.
- Thus these two in the supreme moment of their life saw each other, yet did not understand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.