"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For an hour I steered, each moment becoming more difficult.
- But those moments have become more common of late The ground shook.
- She deliberated a moment and the color became yellow green.
- At the moment becoming a life governor is, I should think, within the reach of ordinary supporters like myself.
- But instead of becoming commonplace, such moments had become more rare.
- What may be unwanted one moment can with further empathy become desired.
- The truth is, moments such as yesterday's are becoming rare.
- The moment played in her imagination and became clear.
- I couldn't understand how these moments had become frozen in time like that.
- The moment, like so many others, became passionate the pair kissed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.