"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You must hold yourself ready to leave Washington on the moment.
- For me, I think it was the question on the big moment in life.
- No smile in his voice, but I knew he was getting off on the moment.
- Let go of thoughts about the past or future, and focus on the present moment.
- He didn't try to put a brave face on the moment, or anything like that.
- It belongs to your daughter, and she must leave on the moment.
- The green light came back on moments later, and he completed the run.
- He was calm now, his mind focused on the moment.
- For some, it was as if to stop would give them too much time to focus on terrible moments.
- "I concentrate on the moment, think about what we need to do right now," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.