"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With its intentionally rough-hewn cuts, it is a journal, with hand-typed titles interspersed throughout that skitter past like lightning flashes and are meant to evoke moments.
- In an interview, Mr. Halstead confirmed that many of the songs are about "evoking certain poignant moments that you hark back to nostalgically."
- A third ad, called "Party," features a character blowing a noisemaker, which is meant to evoke moments when the viewer is having a great time, perhaps too great.
- "The salutary image of an older person instructing the young evokes always in Kurosawa's films high moments of pathos."
- In almost every way, the couple's wedding evoked idyllic moments at the beach.
- Some are playful, while others evoke somber moments in Jewish history.
- But they are deployed to original and remarkably effective ends here, capturing Woolf's craft in evoking "moments of being," while respecting the self-contained beauty of those remembered moments.
- Each room evokes incidental moments in the lives of these imaginary inhabitants.
- Duinain heard what she was saying, but followed a train of thought that she had evoked moments ago until he reached an almost Mentat conclusion.
- With his poetic phraseology, he became an iconic cricket commentator noted for his "wonderful gift for evoking cricketing moments" by the BBC.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.