"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He regarded me for a moment, then appeared to reach some decision.
- They regarded each other in silence for a long moment.
- The women regarded him for a moment before one of them spoke up.
- Once I had done so, she regarded me for a moment without speaking.
- They regarded each other for a moment through the window.
- She had regarded him for a long moment as if he were no different from other men.
- I regarded the picture of Jack for a long moment.
- I sat back in my chair and regarded him for a long moment.
- The head and I regarded each other for a moment.
- He seemed to be regarding her up and down for a moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.