"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A moment later the alien unfolded its legs and again faced Archer.
- This is how the moments unfold in the movie and in life, like the shadows of clouds skittering across the lawn.
- The moment unfolds without hyperbole or melodrama because the rest of the film has anticipated it.
- The first few moments of the play unfold in silence.
- Amid the bleakness of recent events, a promising moment unfolded in a ceremony in Baghdad last week.
- It never failed to astonish me how there were always people around to watch tense moments unfold.
- On a noiseless night anywhere in the big leagues during the long season, those moments often unfold too slowly.
- Musical influences and moments of parody flit by as the work unfolds.
- In a few more seconds, the moment unfolded that fans, especially those watching at 8:11 a.m. in Japan, wanted to see.
- Rabbi Shulman has learned to lay back and let the moment unfold.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.