"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The moment of opportunity would arise when he bent down to lay the injured girl on the stoop.
- And you never know when such moments might arise.
- Still, whenever hotel life threatened to veer too close to the absurd, a moment would arise to remind everyone of what had brought them together.
- Maybe sometime, should the right moment arise, she would suggest it to Leah.
- The moment had arisen when he had to make his choice, there and then.
- He can't think of anything, so he delays, hoping that the right moment will arise.
- A moment of the most delicate sort had arisen.
- Then, when the moment arose he encouraged her to go to the police with the story.
- With all the drivers out, another crucial moment arose.
- A moment later there arose to the surface a beautiful White Swan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.