"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Just because you use people every waking moment of your life doesn't mean everyone else does."
- Every waking moment of summer, she had spent longing for a miracle.
- "Doesn't every coach spend every waking moment thinking about the game?"
- We push them from our first waking moment until day's end.
- Every waking moment was spent working or praying, often both at once.
- Every waking moment his thoughts had been filled with her.
- Every waking moment she was at the group home.
- Keep that in front of your eyes every waking moment.
- His mind was usually strangely fertile during its first waking moments.
- Every waking moment she was working very hard to perfect her art.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.