"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A moment later the door to his office opened and through it walked the woman he had seen in the waiting room earlier.
- The moment the door opened, he was given a violent thrust.
- A few brief moments later the door to his office again opened.
- The next moment, the door opened and closed again, and she had gone.
- Yet the moment one opens the door, the scene changes radically.
- A moment or two later she opened the door again.
- Several moments passed before Quinn opened his eyes once more.
- He closed his eyes, 407 and after a moment opened them again.
- The window closed and a moment or two later the kitchen door opened.
- He closed his eyes, sighed, and after a few moments opened them again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.