"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had completely blanked it out the moment the captain entered.
- This often happens when a bulb burns out the moment it is turned on.
- "The population can speak out the moment the criminals are caught," he said, "not when someone tells them what to do."
- And could have bitten my tongue out the moment I spoke.
- "Stay then, for now, but we'll pull you out the moment you're in danger."
- He found that out the moment he crawled onto it.
- The tickets for another of his concerts in Taiwan were sold out the moment they became available.
- "Why campaign for weeks, then pull out out the last moment, just when you sense you're going to lose?"
- I was out the moment my head hit the pillow and slept like a baby.
- I'll tell the transporter room to get you out the moment they have a lock.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.