"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There are no plans for voice calls at the moment but we will listen to feedback from passengers," he added.
- But he was what you could call between active cases at the moment.
- "I'd sure like to know who has such a unique talent of calling at the worst possible moment!"
- "You called just at the right moment, Lathrop," he said.
- What do you like to call yourself at the moment?
- You mean calling people at the moment they sit down to dinner and driving them bonkers?
- "He wouldn't call it much of anything at the moment."
- i'm what you might call independently wealthy at the moment.
- It called at the same moment for a present production of equal merits.
- Members who went to the lounge and were called at the appropriate moment in fact found they had to queue for 40 minutes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.