"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But can he, the Zen master, live in the moment, even if the ultimate moment has not yet arrived?
- And now, at the ultimate moment of truth, Jacques Saunière changed his mind.
- But what happens when reason fails, when we come to an ultimate moment?
- The sweat was pouring from him when the ultimate moment arrived.
- It was not until this ultimate moment of their confrontation that Terry allowed the thought to surface as a reality.
- Special itineraries can be arranged for creating that ultimate romantic moment.
- Calculated as its ultimate moment of uplift is, the getting there has been grueling.
- Forty years of intense preparation brought him to the ultimate moment and all those guys over there saw was a crazy old man.
- Her ultimate moment doesn't come until the end, so I had plenty of time to build the fear!
- In the ultimate moments, he beckoned her to his computer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.