"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- See the moment when France beat off strong competition to win the 2018 race.
- Even so, we won't see the big moment until tomorrow.
- The children did not see the actual moment of the killing.
- It was as if they had seen the same moment twice.
- She had seen almost the very first moment of the fall.
- No need for her to have to see and hear the worst moment of all.
- The whole time, he held her eyes, wanting to see the moment she began to come.
- But I could see the moment he decided the question was within a parent's right to ask.
- He saw the exact moment when she came back to reality.
- It is why you can only ever see the moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.