"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The relationship between the two countries really is about moments.
- Time and again, while her husband was in the castle, she had thought about the moment of his return.
- Who wants to guess wrong about the perfect moment for bottom fishing?
- But he hadn't been talking about the moment, as she'd assumed.
- I let that go for the time being and decided it was about the moment to introduce myself.
- And for a long time I was saving those, because they just seemed to carry so much information about the moment.
- They wanted to know about his final moments and felt so much better knowing that someone took good care of him.
- He'd experienced everything about the moment, except the release of death itself.
- This was just about the lowest low moment I had ever experienced.
- I often find myself listening to Richard wondering if he is right about the moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.