"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The moment happened during the home half of the first inning.
- Right now, my focus is on making that moment happen.
- Her moment in history happened, oddly enough, almost by accident.
- I got out my camera fast, thinking that such moments don't happen twice.
- Issues come and go but some moments of decision happen every four years.
- A moment passed and nothing happened, so she opened her eyes.
- Embarrassing moments happen all the time, especially with health and body issues.
- Smoothly, he dropped his hand, as if the moment hadn't happened.
- He was brusque, as if the moment had never happened.
- "I want to tell from my perspective what China is like, and why such a moment could happen," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.