"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Getting me the hell out of there before the moment of death for another."
- And each time something broke the chain before the moment of disaster.
- You may have got hold of yourself just before the most dangerous moment.
- He's got half an hour to kill before the moment that all the family have been waiting for.
- But I still had almost five hours to kill before the moment of truth.
- And now one thing before the final moment of thy trial.
- It was with all my will that, before the final moment, I forced him away.
- She released him before the moment of her death.
- At that point exactly, just before the moment of explosion, the pain went away, only to come again.
- "Not planning to announce her figures" before the last possible moment?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.