"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then we were silent for a few moments, the line open between us, stretching two thousand miles.
- The moment of silence between them stretched even longer this time.
- The moment had stretched as an eternity in Ethan's mind.
- Slowly, his own mouth began to curve and, shared, the moment stretched.
- That moment stretched into a while, and threatened to become a spell.
- The moment stretched into eternity as both men brought their weapons to bear.
- The moment stretched to an awkward length and still the King said nothing.
- The moment stretched, and I looked away, sat down facing her.
- The moment stretched into one, two, three, a minute, another.
- Each time Auden stopped, sat back, stretched, and allowed himself a moment of rest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.