"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was a moment of trouble and confusion in the assembly.
- There is a moment of shaky confusion, and then I realize she isn't reading my mind.
- For Ben, the last to be set free, there were still some moments of confusion.
- One moment of confusion and he might give someone away, or incriminate himself.
- There was a moment of confusion, then the father bent over his child: "What do you say?"
- They ordered him to come out, and a moment of confusion ensued.
- After this initial moment of confusion, I realize how hot it is in the studio.
- After a moment of confusion, Oliver is then received with a warm welcome.
- After a moment of confusion, the group consented to Chicago style.
- After a moment of confusion, she realized what he was saying and stood up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.