"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In a way, she wondered that this moment hadn't occurred some time ago.
- But that moment never quite occurred, at least not as it has been portrayed.
- A telling moment occurred at the beginning of the third movement.
- "A moment of peace, but who is to say a similar crisis will not occur in the future?"
- At first, of course, the wrong moments occurred pretty often.
- The moment this thought occurred to her, she wished it hadn't.
- But the most important moment of the night occurred during a break halfway into the game.
- I have a great idea that you do not design to be cruel, when the right moment occurs.
- But determining exactly when the moment will occur is more art than science.
- Not, however, a moment he would take for granted until it actually occurred.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.