"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The backup system momentarily came to life, and then it too went down.
- She touched a vid control, and the static bug came to life momentarily.
- Sylvie recognized the look that came momentarily over Alexei's face.
- Like a specter, he came momentarily in view, then blackened with the front of the heavy, dark door.
- Jon himself will be coming back on-line momentarily, with a full report.
- Tears came to her eyes momentarily, and she bent her head so he would not see.
- The figure of The Shadow came momentarily into view.
- Then, beneath a light across the street, a figure came momentarily into view.
- The tall figure of The Shadow was visible as it came momentarily into the light.
- It was quite enough, and the weight of what was coming momentarily slipped from her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.