"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is speaking on some more terrible things supposedly coming from the heavens.
- The name of the city supposedly comes from an incident where, upon being asked "Whose land is this?"
- "You look at a hockey club that came in here supposedly dead tired," Low said.
- "The animals supposedly came into the world through the holes in the hands and around the huge face," she said.
- They came supposedly to bring the parties closer together but they know nothing about the situation here.
- The idea supposedly came from the band's love for the movie.
- That may be true even in southeastern Iraq, which was supposedly coming under allied control days ago.
- The stories explain how things supposedly came to be.
- A young girl who Dante met after she supposedly came into a large inheritance.
- Considering she'd supposedly never come here before, she seemed awfully familiar with the man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.