"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It can't come overnight, they'll have to lift themselves up.
- Yesterday he was quick to note that change does not come overnight.
- Yet even with the deal, change is not expected to come overnight.
- That didn't just come overnight, as I'm sure it won't for us.
- That position didn't come overnight, after all, or as a result of any single remarkable event.
- No one expects the transition, if it happens at all, to come overnight.
- Still, he added, change will not come overnight, given the complexity of both the business issues and the scientific ones.
- But, he said, in part because of the cost, full compliance will not come overnight.
- I'm patient when it comes to teaching things, because I know that won't come overnight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.