"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He let off a loose shot that came nowhere near them.
- She also said that concessions come nowhere near meeting the department's $166 million budget.
- However, should the extension go ahead the offer comes nowhere near the true value that the land would then have.
- The attack had come out of nowhere no warning I'd seen the same thing a dozen times, but not like this.
- The bare hour I'd need would come nowhere near too long.
- The photographs she'd taken had come nowhere near doing the place justice.
- She tried on a little smile that came nowhere near its earlier brightness.
- But those moves came nowhere close to satisfying American industry.
- But, of course, she had come nowhere near this area then.
- What happened to that bullet I never could say, but it came nowhere near us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.