"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he started down the stairs and she came behind.
- The others, the ones coming behind, they had the tough job.
- The others came behind, making no effort to keep quiet.
- Right around that bend- and there was someone coming behind, too.
- He came from a shot behind on the final day with a round of 2-under 69 to win by two strokes.
- After perhaps five minutes he heard a car coming behind.
- It was late afternoon before I caught the familiar sense of father's presence coming from a few miles behind.
- She was lit from behind by the early morning light coming in through the windows.
- He tore its head off in his hands and threw it at the one coming behind.
- It had not occurred to me that I must concern myself with one who would come behind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.