"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They would come in soon and start asking him questions.
- He was sitting at the other side of the room: he'd come in soon after I had.
- "Tech team's coming in, and they should have you back online before long."
- But channels that did not come in well seemed particularly fuzzy.
- If they had been working on fruit trees they'd come in much higher.
- The ten young men were not present when I first entered, but came in soon after, accompanied by the old man.
- "The ball's coming in, and you're thinking it's going to be right here."
- Would someone come in soon, to help her outside?
- His great military knowledge and tactical skill would come in well.
- Either most of the people eat at home or they come in much later than this, she reasoned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.