"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ratmen glanced nervously at each other for support and came at the two warriors tentatively.
- The two had known each other for years, and while they had tentatively come to enjoy each other's company, their relationship remained mostly confrontational.
- Drizzt came down from the mountains tentatively the next day.
- She came forward tentatively, in time to see Dovraku slump unconscious to the control room floor.
- They came into the game relaxed, we came into the game tentatively.
- Rebecca's voice came tentatively from the door to the bed alcove.
- Then Pyle came tentatively across, and I introduced them.
- From this, scientists have tentatively come to the conclusion that this species' kidneys offer valuable water conservation.
- Then, as if unable to believe the way was now clear, the three columns came together again tentatively.
- Brun came into the room tentatively, as if she were unsure of her welcome.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.