"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could remember each door he had come past on his way here.
- "You should have seen the look on your face when I came past," he said when they had stopped sliding.
- As she came past, he reached out and pulled her to him for a long kiss.
- We all were, but when you came past, Turk and I decided to stay a while.
- Nor had any traffic come past from the opposite direction.
- But if you don't mind, I'll stop by when I come past here on my way to the shop tomorrow.
- As they came past, she gave me a really dirty look.
- I came past here last week and I heard you playing up there.
- Was on course for her first gold in the 2008 Olympics final only to see China come past just before the finish line.
- It had become second nature for Malcomb to note when someone came past, either heading toward the building or returning to his car.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.