"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The fact is that we now have people from the Middle East allegedly coming across the border.
- The name allegedly comes from a location in Burma.
- Authorization for the operation allegedly came directly from Nixon.
- Who is this One we allegedly come from, whose image every man bears?
- The story allegedly came to him in a sort of trance.
- A dream demon from the dreamworld, who allegedly came into the real world 10 years ago without any memory.
- This came allegedly as a shock to his brothers and father, who had planned for the tour to continue in Europe.
- So when people ostensibly wanted the army to come in and allegedly help them to move, we worried it could be a trick.
- The sale allegedly came in part to keep his family from having to pay high estate taxes upon Colangelo's death.
- Investigators would not elaborate on how the mob allegedly came to control the club, but they said the scheme to run it began in 1991.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.